Snip Felco No 300 Piking And Trimming Clean Cut
Picking and Trimming Snip | For a clean cut
The FELCO 300 trimming and picking snips combine the essential qualities of a specialist cutting tool with enough flexibility to tackle any number of small cutting tasks. The curved, stainless steel cutting head takes you in close, allowing for the utmost care in producing a precise cut every time. Ideally-suited for cutting small branches or picking flowers and fruit. Whatever your hand size, you’ll find their comfortable manoeuvrability exceptional.
- Picking and trimming pruning shears / snips
- Designed for right-handed users
- Suitable for small and large hands
- Curved Blade and anvil blade constructed of stainless steel
- Practical hole provided in the handle to insert a carrying strap
- Spare parts available*
- Phthalate-free ergonomic handles**
- Designed in Switzerland, made in Italy
** Phthalates are known to be potential endocrine disruptors. FELCO has been producing phthalate-free products since 2015.
- The lightweight construction of the FELCO 300 promotes easy manoeuvrability and handling required for trimming and picking tasks
- Ergonomic handles made from a strong composite material ensure comfortable a pruning and trimming
- The curved head enables easy, efficient cutting through smaller branches and stems
- The construction and reliability of the stainless-steel cutting head ensures you can perform pruning and trimming jobs with confidence
- The easy nut adjustment of the blade means you can always get on with the job
- Heat treating and hardening know-how to provide you with a long lasting ultra-sharp cutting edge
- The flexible spring cushions your hand while ensuring your cutting is quick and responsive
- An easy opening and closing mechanism keep the tool at the ready for work or storage
- The ergonomic composite grip and stainless-steel cutting head makes the FELCO 300 ideal for working in humid environments.
- Red handles underline our heritage while acting as a convenient beacon, so you can always find your FELCO tool in any environment.