Juno FUM25 - Vehicle Fumigation / Cabin Fumigation
The solution to environmental sanitationEnvironmental contamination of food processing facilities can lead to significant problems, including recalls and other liabilities. International food processors of all sizes are utilizing JUNO’s unique and extensive line of chlorine dioxide (ClO2) products and services to help combat various sanitation challenges.
JUNO is a versatile water activated ClO2 gas generation technology.
- No chemical mixing.
- No expensive generator.
- The easiest ClO2 generation.
- Perfect for routine or emergency disinfection.
- Inexpensive, safe, and can be scaled to any size application.
- Guaranteed 6-log kill
- Safe, portable, and easy to use
- No capital investment
- Eliminates all bacteria, mold, and other micro-organisms
- No residue or post treatment clean up
- Non-corrosive at generated levels
- E. coli
- Many other organisms
- Complete or partial facility treatments
- Spiral freezers
- Electrical boxes
- Food transport trailers
- Processing equipment
- Dry clean only areas
- Aseptic fillers
Validation / Quality Monitoring
VALIDATION (Three-pronged approach)
- Pre/Post ATP swabs are taken to determine bioload reduction.
- 6-log biological indicators are used to confirm JUNO’s guaranteed 6-log kill.
- Pre/Post swabbing is done to identify the CFU aerobic plate count reduction.
About Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2)
Chlorine dioxide works by penetrating the cell wall of microorganism and disrupting the pathogen’s metabolic functions, thus immediately and permanently eliminating the problem at its source.